Net Dot Music is an independent record label specializing in instrumental fusion: all-instrumental music that blends several styles and genres. If you are an avid listener of jazz fusion, world fusion, progressive rock, or other instrumental music hybrids that combine various influences - even classical, new age, experimental, or avant-garde - you will probably connect with the music in our catalog.
News & Information
Last update: March 01, 2016
- Latest releases: Mind Release - from improvisational jazz fusion drummer/composer Massimo, featuring Fernao Addanz on keyboards & Ativana N’Bacchio on electric bass, in eleven original compositions.
Global Resonances - World fusion release from bass guitarist & keyboardist Gino Foti, featuring the integration of traditional ethnic music and modern jazz fusion influences into new experiments of cultural hybridity. Includes a fifteen-minute trilogy, four duets sans percussion, and an arrangement for four bass guitars of a J. S. Bach fugue. Compact discs are available as limited edition Digipaks.
- Digital-only releases: Massimo has released P. Ercu Shawn, which features several chromatic percussion instruments, odd-time signatures, arrangements of compositions by Béla Bartók & Igor Stravinsky, and a cover of Frank Zappa's "The Black Page".
His back catalog: Alternate Search, Child Care Mix, Coming Back, The March Of The Heart, Truth & Error, Viaggiando & Immaginando, and Wisdom Of The Sphinx is now available as well as MP3 Albums.
Gino has released Asian Mosaic, Indian Mosaic, Latin Mosaic, and Mediterranean Mosaic - Fifty-two compositions from his world fusion catalog, compiled by geographic sub-genre.
Selected compositions have been included in several various artists compilations released by Meritage Music, Portico, Solea Group, and SUGO Music.
- In the pipeline: Recording sessions have been completed for Gino Foti's next world fusion release, a conceptual album of aleatory music - where several elements of the compositions have been left to chance - using geomantic devices. Mixdowns have just begun for a possible late year release.
He has also arranged several compositions by Johann Sebastian Bach, for one to four bass guitars, with the material covering both sacred & secular, vocal & instrumental works from the master's oeuvre. Production is scheduled to begin later this year.
- CD sale: Buy Gino's first six releases for only $14.99 postpaid! (USA residents only)
- Free label sampler MP3 album: Download over eighty minutes of music from our entire artist roster for free!
- Merchandise: More products have been added to Gino's CafePress storefronts.
- In memoriam: Dave Kulju died suddenly in December 2013. We dearly miss our brother-in-music. Lepää rauhassa.
Our catalog has been added to the Sugo Music Group (SMG), an American-based full service distributor, record label, PRO (Performance Rights Organizations) registrar, and entertainment company that provides global delivery, one-stop music distribution, publishing, and licensing services.